GSS 521 Weekend bag in green canvas & needlepoint panels with blk cotton straps
The Weekend Bag is made from repurposed cotton ripstop canvas from old army tent and vintage needlepoint panels made for church needling cushions.
Dimensions : 45cm x 36cm x 20cm
* Vintage Needlepoint front and back panels
* Cotton straps that go around the entire bag for additional strength
* Detachable over the body strap
* Durable heavy duty zip from the original tent
* Outside pocket on side for easy access while travelling
* Inside pocket
* Hard wearing plastic bottom panel - from the original tent plastic skirt
We take fabric that would end up in landfill and repurpose this fabric into a beautiful product, a sustainable choice.
Fabric takes years, if not centuries to decompose.